Beard Wash Wilderness (250 ml)
Dear friends, let us introduce the soap world's equivalent of a Swiss Army knife - Mr Bear Family's Beard Wash! It's designed to be particularly mild, allowing you to wash your face at the same time as you wash your beard. Plus, it works great as a gentle hand wash. Mr Bear has used mild surfactants of natural origin, oat extract to moisturise, and other ingredients with anti-inflammatory properties.
Why Beard Wash?
- Can be used for beard, face and hands.
- Very gentle and easy on the skin.
A fresh aromatic fragrance with fresh notes of rosemary, lavender, and bergamot, rounded off with warm notes of sandalwood and rosewood.
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate – A mild surfactant of natural origin that is gentle on both skin and nature.
- Xylitol & Lactitol – Birch sugar and milk sugar that moisturises the skin.
- Oat Extract - For hydration and mitigation of hair breakage and split ends.
Pump a moderate amount of soap into the palm of your hand. Massage into damp beard. Rinse with warm water.
Mr Bear recommends
The beard wash stands out because it contains very mild surfactants. We wanted to create the very best for our customers and part of that is having very high standards for the raw materials we use. This is what makes it work great for the face too.
After moustache wax, oil and beard wax, it was time to introduce a product that allows you to wash out all the products you have in your beard. That's why the Mr Bear Family Beard Wash was born.