The shopping bag is empty
These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all sales through www.mrbearfamily.com
Contact information; Mr. Bear Co. AB, corporate identity number 556986-6550
Address; Distansgatan 2, 421 74 Vastra Frolunda, SWEDEN.
Price and Payment
Every product is shown including tax. In the checkout you can see the total price including all fees, taxes, shipping and then choose method of payment.
Our rates and charges may be changed by circumstances, which are beyond our control, such as significantly changing commodity prices, currency fluctuations, or amended VAT.
All prices include VAT of 25%. If the VAT changes, we reserve the right to adjust our prices and fees correspondingly. We reserve the right for printing and typing errors.
- Pay directly with your credit card. All card and personal data information is encrypted, which means that no unauthorized person can see it.
- Or Pay using Paypal. Visit www.paypal.com for more information on terms and legal agreements.
Mr Bear Co. AB return period is 14 days. The return period begins to run from the day you received the product.
You are obliged to pay for the return delivery of the product. Mr Bear Co. AB will pay to send replacement products.
If you want to cancel the purchase, you should, before the return period, send a clear message to Mr. Bear Co. AB.
You must provide your name, address, contact information and also order number/invoice number, date on when the order was made and the name of the item, in the message.
It is also good if you attach the order receipt in the message. In your message to us you must clearly state that you regret your purchase.
Mr Bear Co. AB shall, if under the jurisdiction of our return policy, refund you what you have paid for the product as soon as possible, but latest within 30 days of the product being returned.
If you have paid with your credit card, it may take up to 5-10 days before the money is refunded.
Returning a product/s is to be done on your expense, unless the product/s is faulty or damaged upon delivery.
Returned product/s are to be sent as letters or postal packages. In case of a trade, Mr Bear Co. AB will pay for the delivery of the replacement product/s.
If the retuned product/s is used or handled to a greater extent than was necessary to determine its characteristics and function, Mr. Bear Co. AB is entitled to a deduction for depreciation in value of the goods.
You do not qualify for our return policy if:
• Due to the physical nature of the product, it is not returnable.
All orders are sent from Sweden. Delivery cost for all international orders are 59 SEK (outside of Sweden). Within Sweden the delivery cost is 29 SEK.
All orders are handled and shipped within 1-3 working days, except for holidays when the order processing and delivery time may be slightly longer.
Delivery time for international orders differ depending on which country the delivery address is stated.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Swedish company, Mr Bear Co. AB (“Mr Bear Family”), is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Mr Bear Co. AB
421 74 Västra Frölunda
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration Office
Company registration number: 556986–6550
Authorised representative: Björn Landén
VAT registration number: VAT NO. SE556986655001
Why do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data to manage your purchase online at mrbearfamily.com by processing your orders and returns via our online services and send you notifications of delivery status or in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items.
We will use your personal data to manage your payments.
We will also use your data in order to handle complaints and warranty matters for products.
What types of personal data do we handle?
When you place an order, we collect the following information:
- Phone number and e-mail
- Payment Details
- Order information
- IP address and information about your use of mrbearfamily.com website
If you create an account, we also process your personal data associated with the account, such as:
- Account or member ID/e-mail address
- Shopping History
Who can we share your personal information with?
Data processors. In cases where it is necessary for us to offer our services, we share your personal data with companies that are data processors. A data processor is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have data processors who help us with:
1) IT services (companies that handle the necessary operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions).
Independent supervisory authorities. We also share your personal information with some companies that are Independent supervisory authorities. This means that we are not controlling how, the information submitted to the company, will be treated. Independent supervisory authorities with whom we share your personal data are:
1) Government agencies (police, tax authorities or other authorities) if we are required to do so by law or in suspicion of crime.
2) Companies dealing with general freight transport (logistics companies and freight forwarders).
3) Businesses offering payment solutions (card-insolvent companies, banks and other payment service providers).
How long do we save your data?
Mr Bear Family will save your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data is processed. The length of storage period depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. In addition, Mr Bear Family may save the data longer if necessary to determine, defend or enforce legal claims, such as in case of a dispute. We regularly delete personal data that is no longer necessary to save.
- For customers with an account, we will retain your personal data for 36 months after your last purchase.
- For customers who shop without a registered account, we will retain your personal data for 6 months after your last purchase.
- In the case of customer service matters, we process and save personal information until the matter has been terminated.
Cookies and how it is used?
1) Session cookies (a temporary cookie that expires when you close your browser or device).
2) First-party cookies (cookies that are set by the website you visit).
3) Third-party cookies (cookies set by a third-party website. These are primarily used for analytics, such as Google Analytics).
Yes you can! You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser. For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under “Help” in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies, or choose among other settings. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all our features.
What are your rights?
Right of access by the data subject:
You are entitled to request information about the personal data we have about you at any time, by contacting Mr Bear Family, who sends your personal data by email.
Right to dataportability:
Each time Mr Bear Family handles your personal data in an automated manner, according to your consent/agreement, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, plain and readable format transferred to you or another party. This includes only the personal data you have given us.
Right to rectification:
You are entitled to request correction of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
If you have registered an account on mrbearfamily.com, you can edit your personal data by logging in on your account.
Right to erasure:
You are entitled to delete any personal data processed by Mr Bear Family at any time, except for the following situations.
- You have an ongoing case with customer service
- You have an ongoing order that has not yet been sent
- If you have made purchases, we save your personal data in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes
If you wish to erase personal data please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Right to restriction of processing:
You are entitled to require Mr Bear Family to limit the handling of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, Mr Bear Family must limit all handling of this information while investigating whether the personal data are accurate.
- If the processing of personal data is in violation of the law, you can oppose the removal of personal data and request a limitation of the use of your personal data
- If Mr Bear Family no longer needs your personal data but it is required to defend your claim.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority:
- If you believe that Mr Bear Family is processing your personal data in an incorrect manner, please contact us. You are also entitled to file a complaint with a regulatory authority
How can you exercise your rights?
Contact Mr Bear Family via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in terms & conditions
Mr. Bear Co. AB reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. Any changes to these Terms will be published on the Site. Changes apply from 30
days after the last dated updated text. Mr. Bear Co AB recommends that you keep yourself updated on the Site regularly to be aware of any changes to the Terms.