We’ve opened the doors to our own “Mr Bear Family Barbershop” in the heart of Gothenburg. Here you’ll find all our products and much more.
Stop by and grab a cup of coffee, get a hair cut, get your beard trimmed or just get a high five - we promise you’ll enjoy it and will have a good time!
Phone nr: 073-675 71 07
Open: Tuesday-Friday: 09-18 Saturday: 10-14
Address: Pusterviksgatan 15 - Gothenburg
Who is the controller of your personal data? The Swedish company MBF Co. AB, is the controller of the personal data you submit and is responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law. MBF Co. AB Pusterviksgatan 15 413 01 Göteborg Sweden
Companies register: Bolagsverket/Swedish Companies Registration Office Company registration number: 559109–1458 Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we use your personal data? We use your personal data to handle your booking at Mr Bear Family Barbershop and when we need to handle customer service issues, such as an option to return.
Where and how? The information can be collected when registering via our online booking system, phone calls and when visiting the barbershop.
What types of personal data do we handle?
When booking an appointment:
- Name, Address, Phone nr., e-mail
For customer service matters:
- Name, National ID. nr., Phone number, E-mail
Who can we share your personal information with?
Data processors. In cases where it is necessary for us to offer our services, we share your personal data with companies that are data processors. A data processor is a company that processes the information on our behalf and according to our instructions. We have data processors who help us with:
1) IT services (companies that handle the necessary operations, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions). 2) The booking-system
Independent supervisory authorities. We also share your personal information with some companies that are Independent supervisory authorities. This means that we are not controlling how, the information submitted to the company, will be treated. Independent supervisory authorities with whom we share your personal data are:
1) Government agencies (police, tax authorities or other authorities) if we are required to do so by law or in suspicion of crime.
2) Businesses offering payment solutions (card-insolvent companies, banks and other payment service providers).
How long do we save your data?
Mr Bear Family Barbershop will save your personal data as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data is processed. The length of storage period depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. In addition, Mr Bear Family Barbershop may save the data longer if necessary to determine, defend or enforce legal claims, such as in case of a dispute. We regularly delete personal data that is no longer necessary to save.
- Booking an appointment: Until the booking has been completed and for a period of 12 months - Customer service matters: Until the matter has been terminated
What are your rights? Right of access by the data subject: You are entitled to request information about the personal data we have about you at any time, by contacting Mr Bear Family, who sends your personal data by email.
Right to data portability: Each time Mr Bear Family handles your personal data in an automated manner, according to your consent/agreement, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, plain and readable format transferred to you or another party. This includes only the personal data you have given us. Right to rectification: You are entitled to request correction of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to supplement incomplete personal data.
Right to erasure: You are entitled to delete any personal data processed by Mr Bear Family Barbershop at any time, except for the following situations.
- You have an ongoing case with customer service - If you have made a purchase, we save your personal data in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes
Right to restriction of processing: You are entitled to require Mr Bear Family Barbershop to limit the handling of your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If you claim that your personal data is incorrect, Mr Bear Family Barbershop must limit all handling of this information while investigating whether the personal data are accurate.
- If the processing of personal data is in violation of the law, you can oppose the removal of personal data and request a limitation of the use of your personal data
- If Mr Bear Family no longer needs your personal data but it is required to defend a claim.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority: - If you believe that Mr Bear Family is processing your personal data in an incorrect manner, please contact us. You are also entitled to file a complaint with a regulatory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?